Our JuJitsu practitioners train in a gym offered by the city of Düren. It is placed in the so called "Rurtal-Gymnasium", a public school.
Neue Turnhalle des Rurtalgymnasiums, Kreuzstraße, D-52351 Düren
Training in a public gym gives us several advantages: E.g. the waming up can be combined with a round of basketball, we can use ropes, crash matts and everything else that is available. Getting our matts on the floor before training is a work that is quickly done.
Let us convince you of the art of JuJitsu and attend some hours of training for free and without any further duties.
- Coming over the A4 (highway) between Aachen and Cologne:
- Take the exit in Düren
- Turn left afterwards an follow the B56 until you are in Düren -
- After passing the bridge over the railways turn right into the "Arnoldsweilerstraße"
- At the first traffic lights turn left into the "Kreuzstraße"
- Drive through the "right before left" cross-way
- look for the second gym on the right side (if you come to the next traffic lights, you are too far)
- There you are
For further information contact me personally:
email@example.com or use the free service of Google Maps